- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Microduino-Joypad: an open source Smart controller from Microduino
Microduino studio launched the first kickstarter in September 2013, introducing the brand new Arduino-compatible development board—Microduino. Apparently the “Upin27” interface, had great success (due to compact size) and rich expansion boards have been created plus many applications. The...
- Posted 3 years ago
Microduino: a miniaturized, stackable Arduino board that fits in your pocket – on Kickstarter
See this new board that debuted on kickstarter: amazingly small, this product comes to join the ever growing Arduino family. The Microduino series is a 100% Arduino compatible open source hardware, compatible with Arduino IDE development environment...
- Posted 4 years ago