- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 23 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Microduino-Joypad: an open source Smart controller from Microduino
Microduino studio launched the first kickstarter in September 2013, introducing the brand new Arduino-compatible development board—Microduino. Apparently the “Upin27” interface, had great success (due to compact size) and rich expansion boards have been created plus many applications. The...
- Posted 2 years ago
Microduino: a miniaturized, stackable Arduino board that fits in your pocket – on Kickstarter
See this new board that debuted on kickstarter: amazingly small, this product comes to join the ever growing Arduino family. The Microduino series is a 100% Arduino compatible open source hardware, compatible with Arduino IDE development environment...
- Posted 3 years ago