- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 6 days ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- ArduDisplay, when the display becomes interactive!Posted 1 month ago
- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 2 months ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 2 months ago
- Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!Posted 2 months ago
- RandA: WebServer applicationPosted 2 months ago
- BananaPi, the latest software updatesPosted 3 months ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmwarePosted 3 months ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it worksPosted 3 months ago
Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless Shield
We will equip Arduino with wireless connectivity basing on MRF24J4 module by Microchip. As a sample application, we will remotely control a relay, operated by a floating input, and we will virtualize the Arduino USB...
- Posted 5 months ago
Microchip announces BodyCom™ Technology
Microchip’s BodyCom™ Technology is a short-range, low-data-rate communication solution for securely connecting to a wide range of wireless applications. Activated by capacitively coupling to the human body, the system communicates bidirectionally between a centralized controller and one...
- Posted 2 years ago
Low cost Ethernet shield with ENC28J60
Economical alternative to original Arduino ethernet shields, allows data rates up to 10 Mbps and is achieved with a traditional assembly components. One of the most interesting shield that you can mount on the Arduino platform is...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 4 years ago
Embedded MP3 module
This embedded MP3 module is an universal and compact circuit (37 mm x 27 mm) for playing MP3 audio files. The MP3 module can be used in embedded systems. The MP3 files (up 65,536) are stored in...
- Posted 4 years ago