- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 3 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 5 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 10 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 19 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 22 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 25 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 26 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 30 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 32 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 37 days ago
Microchip announces BodyCom™ Technology
Microchip’s BodyCom™ Technology is a short-range, low-data-rate communication solution for securely connecting to a wide range of wireless applications. Activated by capacitively coupling to the human body, the system communicates bidirectionally between a centralized controller and one...
- Posted 74 days ago
Low cost Ethernet shield with ENC28J60
Economical alternative to original Arduino ethernet shields, allows data rates up to 10 Mbps and is achieved with a traditional assembly components. One of the most interesting shield that you can mount on the Arduino platform is...
- Posted 322 days ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 521 days ago
Embedded MP3 module
This embedded MP3 module is an universal and compact circuit (37 mm x 27 mm) for playing MP3 audio files. The MP3 module can be used in embedded systems. The MP3 files (up 65,536) are stored in...
- Posted 581 days ago