- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!
It comes from Burlington, Massachusetts, and actually has raised more than $45 million from famous investors like Google and BMW. As Desktop Metal gets closer and closer to launching a compact 3D printer that can print with metals, people...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
3D Printing with Liquid Metal (Video)
See the video below! One of the methods that the researchers developed involves stacking droplets of liquid metal on top of each other, much like a stack of oranges at a supermarket. These droplets adhere to one...
- Posted 4 years ago