- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!
It comes from Burlington, Massachusetts, and actually has raised more than $45 million from famous investors like Google and BMW. As Desktop Metal gets closer and closer to launching a compact 3D printer that can print with metals, people...
- Posted 2 months ago
3D Printing with Liquid Metal (Video)
See the video below! One of the methods that the researchers developed involves stacking droplets of liquid metal on top of each other, much like a stack of oranges at a supermarket. These droplets adhere to one...
- Posted 4 years ago