- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Pam: a pellet-based 3D printer able to print four different materials at the same time
French additive manufacturing startup Pollen has unveiled its gorgeous new Pam 3D printer, which takes the unusual approach of printing using pellets instead of traditional filament spools as raw materials. “We’ve been in R&D stealth mode for...
- Posted 4 months ago
New ORNL study: A full overview of metal 3D printing technologies and their bright future
Metal 3D printing is currently being used for the development of some of the most exciting 3D printed parts around, from airplane engine components to space-bound satellites. But the reality is that metal 3D printing encompasses a...
- Posted 6 months ago
Newton3D the Desktop Metal 3D Printer is finally available
This longly awaited product should be finally available for preorder: Newton3D Printer has been released on the 18th of December 2013. This is a desktop Metal 3D Printer with the following characteristics: desktop metal 3D printer working...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Open Source, $2000, metal 3-D printer
A group of scientists recently released a complete Open-source metal 3-D printer: This paper reports on the development of a <$2000 open-source metal 3-D printer. The metal 3-D printer is controlled with an open-source micro-controller and is a...
- Posted 3 years ago