- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Pam: a pellet-based 3D printer able to print four different materials at the same time
French additive manufacturing startup Pollen has unveiled its gorgeous new Pam 3D printer, which takes the unusual approach of printing using pellets instead of traditional filament spools as raw materials. “We’ve been in R&D stealth mode for...
- Posted 8 months ago
New ORNL study: A full overview of metal 3D printing technologies and their bright future
Metal 3D printing is currently being used for the development of some of the most exciting 3D printed parts around, from airplane engine components to space-bound satellites. But the reality is that metal 3D printing encompasses a...
- Posted 10 months ago
Newton3D the Desktop Metal 3D Printer is finally available
This longly awaited product should be finally available for preorder: Newton3D Printer has been released on the 18th of December 2013. This is a desktop Metal 3D Printer with the following characteristics: desktop metal 3D printer working...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Open Source, $2000, metal 3-D printer
A group of scientists recently released a complete Open-source metal 3-D printer: This paper reports on the development of a <$2000 open-source metal 3-D printer. The metal 3-D printer is controlled with an open-source micro-controller and is a...
- Posted 3 years ago