- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 3 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEO
Today we present the first steps with the NUCLEO development boards, produced by STMicroelectronics, that can help us to move towards the ARM 32-bit world with simplicity and great performances , keeping a compatibility with...
- Posted 1 year ago
STMicroelectronics launches mbed enabled, Arduino connected board
ST launches a new Nucleo board! The new STM32 Nucleo boards are mbed1-enabled, and support Arduino2 connectivity while also providing ST Morpho3 extension headers that allow access to all of the microcontroller’s on-chip peripherals. As an mbed-enabled board, developers can...
- Posted 3 years ago
The Ultimate Comparison of IOT Development Boards
With this post we wanted to compare the latest arrived boards in the world of hobbyists electronics with devices that were already on the market. We highlighted the pros and cons of the most prominent alternatives with...
- Posted 4 years ago