- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEO
Today we present the first steps with the NUCLEO development boards, produced by STMicroelectronics, that can help us to move towards the ARM 32-bit world with simplicity and great performances , keeping a compatibility with...
- Posted 1 year ago
STMicroelectronics launches mbed enabled, Arduino connected board
ST launches a new Nucleo board! The new STM32 Nucleo boards are mbed1-enabled, and support Arduino2 connectivity while also providing ST Morpho3 extension headers that allow access to all of the microcontroller’s on-chip peripherals. As an mbed-enabled board, developers can...
- Posted 3 years ago
The Ultimate Comparison of IOT Development Boards
With this post we wanted to compare the latest arrived boards in the world of hobbyists electronics with devices that were already on the market. We highlighted the pros and cons of the most prominent alternatives with...
- Posted 4 years ago