- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 months ago
- Here comes the open source Snow Plow RobotPosted 2 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World. Well, our Editor Simone will be around and...
- Posted 8 months ago
Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of Makers
I should have written this report on Monday last but I was so tired after four days in Rome at the Maker Faire, and with so many things to talk about, that I decided to have a...
- Posted 1 year ago
Maker Faire Rome opens the Makers Call
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. via Maker Faire Rome...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino DUE. Everything changes, but still it is an Arduino
After a long wait, Arduino DUE is available for 39 Euro plus taxes: an aggressive price for ambitious makers. The key factor for Arduino success has been the ease of use and a very smooth learning curve....
- Posted 2 years ago
Interview with Massimo Banzi,
co-founder of Arduino
by Arsenio Spadoni During the NIDays2011, we met Massimo Banzi, who explained us the deep meaning of the Arduino project and his plans for the future, especially in the field of educational robotics. When I was...
- Posted 4 years ago