- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 19 hours ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 week ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 3 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 3 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 2 months ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World. Well, our Editor Simone will be around and...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of Makers
I should have written this report on Monday last but I was so tired after four days in Rome at the Maker Faire, and with so many things to talk about, that I decided to have a...
- Posted 9 months ago
Maker Faire Rome opens the Makers Call
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. via Maker Faire Rome...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino DUE. Everything changes, but still it is an Arduino
After a long wait, Arduino DUE is available for 39 Euro plus taxes: an aggressive price for ambitious makers. The key factor for Arduino success has been the ease of use and a very smooth learning curve....
- Posted 2 years ago
Interview with Massimo Banzi,
co-founder of Arduino
by Arsenio Spadoni During the NIDays2011, we met Massimo Banzi, who explained us the deep meaning of the Arduino project and his plans for the future, especially in the field of educational robotics. When I was...
- Posted 3 years ago