- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 21 hours ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 3 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 9 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 11 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 16 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 25 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 28 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 31 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 32 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 36 days ago
Maker Faire Rome opens the Makers Call
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. via Maker Faire Rome...
- Posted 84 days ago
Arduino DUE. Everything changes, but still it is an Arduino
After a long wait, Arduino DUE is available for 39 Euro plus taxes: an aggressive price for ambitious makers. The key factor for Arduino success has been the ease of use and a very smooth learning curve....
- Posted 203 days ago
Interview with Massimo Banzi,
co-founder of Arduino
by Arsenio Spadoni During the NIDays2011, we met Massimo Banzi, who explained us the deep meaning of the Arduino project and his plans for the future, especially in the field of educational robotics. When I was...
- Posted 788 days ago