- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 1 day ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 1 week ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 2 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World. Well, our Editor Simone will be around and...
- Posted 3 months ago
Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of Makers
I should have written this report on Monday last but I was so tired after four days in Rome at the Maker Faire, and with so many things to talk about, that I decided to have a...
- Posted 11 months ago
Maker Faire Rome opens the Makers Call
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. via Maker Faire Rome...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino DUE. Everything changes, but still it is an Arduino
After a long wait, Arduino DUE is available for 39 Euro plus taxes: an aggressive price for ambitious makers. The key factor for Arduino success has been the ease of use and a very smooth learning curve....
- Posted 2 years ago
Interview with Massimo Banzi,
co-founder of Arduino
by Arsenio Spadoni During the NIDays2011, we met Massimo Banzi, who explained us the deep meaning of the Arduino project and his plans for the future, especially in the field of educational robotics. When I was...
- Posted 3 years ago