- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 5 days ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 1 month ago
- FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision AgriculturePosted 2 months ago
- Using The Raspberry Pi GSM Shield with TTY “CuteCom” extensionPosted 2 months ago
Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of Makers
I should have written this report on Monday last but I was so tired after four days in Rome at the Maker Faire, and with so many things to talk about, that I decided to have a...
- Posted 1 month ago
Maker Faire Rome opens the Makers Call
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. via Maker Faire Rome...
- Posted 9 months ago
Arduino DUE. Everything changes, but still it is an Arduino
After a long wait, Arduino DUE is available for 39 Euro plus taxes: an aggressive price for ambitious makers. The key factor for Arduino success has been the ease of use and a very smooth learning curve....
- Posted 1 year ago
Interview with Massimo Banzi,
co-founder of Arduino
by Arsenio Spadoni During the NIDays2011, we met Massimo Banzi, who explained us the deep meaning of the Arduino project and his plans for the future, especially in the field of educational robotics. When I was...
- Posted 3 years ago