- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Revolutionary 3d Printing Coffee Maker, sugar free!
Have you ever thought to improve your coffee machine features? Tropical Labs not only thought about it, but they also made it real by creating something different, maybe better: a delta-style 3d printing out of a coffee...
- Posted 1 month ago
WEMBI: Make your 3d printing the best ever — Kickstarter
Thanks to a revolutionary firmware and a very simple hardware, Wembi overtakes the problem of low accuracy levels and achieves unparalleled accuracy and Speed in 3D printing, unlike anything else. With important advantages over standard stepper motor...
- Posted 3 months ago
BCN3D Technologies releases open source files for BCN3D Sigma 3D printer
Barcelona based 3D printer developer BCN3D Technologies decided to further embrace the additive manufacturing open-source philosophy with their latest initiative, Open Source 360º. As part of the initiative, the company has announced that it will share all...
- Posted 10 months ago