- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 7 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Hardware market worth $1billion by 2015 (50M$ in 2013)
According to to Phil Torrone, designer at Adafruit industries the market for open source hardware topped nearly $50million last and is heading towards 1B$ in 2015. This update was given at O’Reilly Foo Camp East in the beginning of...
- Posted 2 years ago
Using Open Source Hardware to conquer new Markets
Few days ago, I stumbled upon Angel, an amazing project for a healthcare/fitness related wristband sensor. The project raised more than 300k$ on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo and looks really well designed: what attracted my curiosity (we...
- Posted 3 years ago
That’s Makerbot Value in Stratasys Deal
This week the American-Israeli company and 3D printing giant Stratasys acquired the once beloved, now discussed, Makerbot Industries for about 400 M$. Some said it’s quite a big valuation for a company that still need to find...
- Posted 4 years ago