- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Everything Google Announced at Google I/O 2015
Did you follow the recent Google I/O conference? No? Don’t worry, here are the news announced during the keynote! Android M: of course, the new incoming release of Android OS. Most exciting features will be on the...
- Posted 1 year ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world. Plus: it’s fully open source. The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources...
- Posted 3 years ago