- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
openPicus presents Smartables Beta at Seedhack London
Our friends at OpenPicus just launched Smartables, a new, cloud enabled platform for professional IoT. The company will be platinum sponsor of upcoming Seedhack in London, you’ll be able to experiment with the technology. We reached out to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Music Hacker’s Instrument developed at a University in London
Interesting exploration of interaction design in music. Will be Open Source! An 8-inch wooden cube may be an unlikely spark for a musical revolution – but that’s the hope of a collaboration of electronic engineers and musicians...
- Posted 3 years ago