- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Google halts project ARA, modular phones are too expensive and bulky
Modular smartphones have generated great enthusiasm in the tech community for their potential to prolong the lifespan of a device and reduce electronic waste. But the devices are difficult to bring to market because their interchangeable parts...
- Posted 8 months ago
Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?
Arduino LLC is suing Arduino Srl (the Italian version of an LLC). Sounds confusing? It gets juicier. Here on Hackaday a summary of the situation. We will write a deep analysis very soon, stay tuned on Open-Electronics.org!...
- Posted 2 years ago
A Key paper on EU Design Law that you should read if doing business in Hardware
In case you work with open source hardware, this paper will explain you very well how to deal with EU design Law: it’s a good (tough advanced) read for those of you thinking to start a business...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to choose your Open Source Hardware License
It’s always tricky when you create something: a complex project, a commercial product or just an hack and then you must decide what license you should use for that, for releasing it to the public. The discussion...
- Posted 4 years ago