- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 3 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 3 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 5 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 6 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Nice Find: a DIY Book Scanning Tool and Community
So glad to have stumbled upon this nice project which may well have a potential in schools and independent libraries: We are a community of people who build our own book scanners. We also write Free software for...
- Posted 2 years ago
An Open Source GSMLib for SIM900/SIM908 and Arduinos
A friend of us just developed this amazing library to connect Arduinos to SIM Modules: donate! It’s a library developed for Arduino’s shields that support SIM900/SIM908. You can find many shields on market supporting SIM900 and SIM908...
- Posted 3 years ago