- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 5 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Stampomatica, the Opensource 3D letterpress is raising funds on Indiegogo!
Stampomatica is a desktop mini-press that works with 3D-printed plates: you can print your letterpress projects at home from any design. This project was Maker of Merit at Rome Maker Faire, it’s also an opensource project and...
- Posted 3 years ago