- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 6 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Part II Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?
The story and the fight between the two Arduino brands is going on, here is an update and some considerations from Hackaday Arduino v Arduino: Part II | Hackaday In short, there are two companies calling themselves...
- Posted 2 years ago
Open Hardware Association releases first Writeup about Legal Issues
Open Source Hardware Association (www.oshwa.org) recently released a complete writeup of the current guidelines and overall situation related to the legal discussion around open hardware IPR, patentability, open licenses and more. It’s just a starting point –...
- Posted 3 years ago