- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Part II Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?
The story and the fight between the two Arduino brands is going on, here is an update and some considerations from Hackaday Arduino v Arduino: Part II | Hackaday In short, there are two companies calling themselves...
- Posted 2 years ago
Open Hardware Association releases first Writeup about Legal Issues
Open Source Hardware Association (www.oshwa.org) recently released a complete writeup of the current guidelines and overall situation related to the legal discussion around open hardware IPR, patentability, open licenses and more. It’s just a starting point –...
- Posted 3 years ago