- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDs
A tech Christmas decoration, created by means of Neopixel LEDs and controlled via an Arduino Micro board, that takes up a minimal amount of space. With the Xmas holidays approaching, we always try to propose a...
- Posted 1 month ago
COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDs
It allows to drive the ever-new 4 colour light diodes, by easily changing their brightness and colouring. Recently some multicoloured power LEDs have appeared on the market and, differently from the more common RGB LEDs,...
- Posted 8 months ago
Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lamp
Let’s create a multi-function LED lamp, always connected via wireless, thanks to Arietta G25. Since several years already, it is possible to find systems for home automation: irrigation, doors and windows, lighting, air conditioning and...
- Posted 9 months ago