- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Fab Foundation launched Fab Academy 2015 Program
According the website which is probably the best way for me to explain you what it is, The Fab Academy: “is a Digital Fabrication Program directed by Neil Gershenfeld of MIT’s Center For Bits and Atoms and...
- Posted 2 years ago
SuperLab.TV presents advanced Learning Platforms
Two cool pretty neat learning projects we received via the Submit your news feature! At SuperLab.TV we design and prototype Open-Source Advanced Learning Platforms. Our platforms are intended for Research & Development (R&D) teams, Engineers, Students and Makers...
- Posted 3 years ago