- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
An OTP (On Time Password) Lock
Let’s create an electrically controlled lock that is opened by means of an always different code that is generated by our smartphone, on the basis of an algorithm that takes the time into account. If...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Your next Programmable LED Glasses just got funded on Kickstarter
This is an amazing prject: look at the video because it’s hilarious. What are RGB LED Shades? They’re programmable shutter shade sunglasses with an array of 68 full-color LED pixels on the front. The LEDs can show...
- Posted 2 years ago
Internet Radio with Raspberry Pi
Since long past times, when Gugliemo Marconi has amazed the entire World broadcasting his radio signals from the Elettra ship, a subject held dear by electronic engineers has been radio transmission. After these years, the scenario...
- Posted 3 years ago
An ultra customizable LCD Shield for Arduino
Often, during your first experiences with Arduino, you use the Serial Monitor, a feature available in the IDE, which allows you to display values on the screen. However, if we you want to display values or...
- Posted 4 years ago