- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
An OTP (On Time Password) Lock
Let’s create an electrically controlled lock that is opened by means of an always different code that is generated by our smartphone, on the basis of an algorithm that takes the time into account. If...
- Posted 3 months ago
Your next Programmable LED Glasses just got funded on Kickstarter
This is an amazing prject: look at the video because it’s hilarious. What are RGB LED Shades? They’re programmable shutter shade sunglasses with an array of 68 full-color LED pixels on the front. The LEDs can show...
- Posted 2 years ago
Internet Radio with Raspberry Pi
Since long past times, when Gugliemo Marconi has amazed the entire World broadcasting his radio signals from the Elettra ship, a subject held dear by electronic engineers has been radio transmission. After these years, the scenario...
- Posted 3 years ago
An ultra customizable LCD Shield for Arduino
Often, during your first experiences with Arduino, you use the Serial Monitor, a feature available in the IDE, which allows you to display values on the screen. However, if we you want to display values or...
- Posted 4 years ago