- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 6 months ago
An Arduino-Powered Laser Engraver That You Can Build
MichielD99 is a 16 year old Belgian teenage maker. It is amazing that, with the tools and materials available today, a young person, really any person, can create something as sophisticated and professional-looking as this laser engraver....
- Posted 11 months ago
Be a Jedi or Sith with less than $225! On Kickstarter now!
May the Force be with you! Great project dedicated to all of us born in the “Star Wars saga” years. If you dreamed to be a Jedi or a Sith, now you can purchase on Kickstarter the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Mr Beam is a Portable Open Source Laser Cutter and Engraver Kit
Ok, this project is super cool, and that’s why indeed it got already funded exceeding the initial target and still you’ve few days to share your support: Mr Beam is an open source DIY laser cutter and...
- Posted 3 years ago
Hacking 2 DVD RW writers: here’s engravR (RPi Laser Engraver)
Hacking 2 DVD RW writers and creating a Laser Engraver from it. Awesome: Note: If you don’t particularly care about the technical aspects of the project, skip to 13:45 to see the engraver in action! My code...
- Posted 3 years ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website. Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using...
- Posted 4 years ago