- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 8 months ago
An Arduino-Powered Laser Engraver That You Can Build
MichielD99 is a 16 year old Belgian teenage maker. It is amazing that, with the tools and materials available today, a young person, really any person, can create something as sophisticated and professional-looking as this laser engraver....
- Posted 1 year ago
Be a Jedi or Sith with less than $225! On Kickstarter now!
May the Force be with you! Great project dedicated to all of us born in the “Star Wars saga” years. If you dreamed to be a Jedi or a Sith, now you can purchase on Kickstarter the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Mr Beam is a Portable Open Source Laser Cutter and Engraver Kit
Ok, this project is super cool, and that’s why indeed it got already funded exceeding the initial target and still you’ve few days to share your support: Mr Beam is an open source DIY laser cutter and...
- Posted 3 years ago
Hacking 2 DVD RW writers: here’s engravR (RPi Laser Engraver)
Hacking 2 DVD RW writers and creating a Laser Engraver from it. Awesome: Note: If you don’t particularly care about the technical aspects of the project, skip to 13:45 to see the engraver in action! My code...
- Posted 3 years ago
On MAKE a DIY 3D Laser Scanner Using Arduino
Quite an interesting project on Make, we need definitely more DIY, cheap 3D scanners. A comprehensive description is availabe on the website. Maker Alessandro Grossi sent us this great DIY build for a 3D scanner built using...
- Posted 4 years ago