- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
La Paillasse: looking for your help to create the biggest Bio-Hacking lab in Europe
La Paillasse, probably the the most important european project for open bio-hacking, is now raising funds on kisskissbankbank. Among other things, the guys are working on opensource bio-reactors, and opening an 800 squared meters space in Paris....
- Posted 3 years ago
Ten Open Source Hardware and Design Projects that are setting New Standards
Everything Open Source Hardware The Open Source hardware and design community is on fire these days. Apart from the projects that eventually already gained worldwide recognition such as Open Source Ecology, DIYDrones, Arduino or RepRap, many fantastic...
- Posted 4 years ago