- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 6 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
The Circular Knitic open source hardware Knitting machine
From the same inventors of Knitic, now a circular version of the open source hardware knitting machine: is textile and clothing an industry that is going to be disrupted by digital? Fab Labs and makerspaces are a...
- Posted 2 years ago
Welcom Open Source Knitting with OpenKnit
That’s an amazing project: an open source Knitting Machine inspired by rep rap – as it seems. Digital fabrication of clothes is getting more and more near. OpenKnit is an open-source, low cost (under 550€), digital fabrication...
- Posted 3 years ago
Welcome Knitic, the Open Source Knitting Machine
We are an artist duo Varvara Guljajeva & Mar Canet working together in the field of art and technology since 2009. We are developing Knitic project, which began as a residency project at Marginalia+Lab in Belo Horizonte,...
- Posted 4 years ago