- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Interview to Xavier Auffret, founder of Jerry Do It Together
Xavier Auffret is a former telecommunication engineer who decided to reorient his work toward industrial design in order to get closer to human consideration. Xavier is now finishing his industrial design studies at ENSCI-Les Ateliers, in Paris....
- Posted 3 years ago
Jerry, the (Open) DIY, Nomad, Server
An interesting an worth to mention project! Hedera + ENSCI = Jerry ! Jerry is born in Paris as a collaboration between Hedera Technology, a startup founded by Antoine Castaing and Jérémie Bourdoncle, and 3 design students...
- Posted 4 years ago