- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Opensource.com published community award 2015
Opensource.com published their annual prize for top contrinutors, among whom you can find prolific contributors to the open source movement. “Every year, Opensource.com awards people from our community who have excelled in contributing and sharing stories about...
- Posted 2 years ago
Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)
Few days ago I had the chance of exchanging few tweets with the Obrary team about file availability @TheObrary I saw the definition but can’t see download links in product pages, only email links. — Simone Cicero...
- Posted 3 years ago
Interview to the FABTotum Team: the Personal Fabricator that wants to Change the Rules
The excitement around the new personal fabrication tool that is raising funds on Indiegogo is growing every day: the funding object has been pulverized in few days and the team is already working on adding new extended...
- Posted 4 years ago