- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Opensource.com published community award 2015
Opensource.com published their annual prize for top contrinutors, among whom you can find prolific contributors to the open source movement. “Every year, Opensource.com awards people from our community who have excelled in contributing and sharing stories about...
- Posted 2 years ago
Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)
Few days ago I had the chance of exchanging few tweets with the Obrary team about file availability @TheObrary I saw the definition but can’t see download links in product pages, only email links. — Simone Cicero...
- Posted 3 years ago
Interview to the FABTotum Team: the Personal Fabricator that wants to Change the Rules
The excitement around the new personal fabrication tool that is raising funds on Indiegogo is growing every day: the funding object has been pulverized in few days and the team is already working on adding new extended...
- Posted 4 years ago