- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 6 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
Scientists 3D print snacks using ground up bugs
Ok, we saw a lot of applications of 3Dprinting but nothing it was so strange: British scientists have come up with an innovative way of 3D printing the unusual food, which is made from insect ‘flour’, which...
- Posted 3 years ago
RoboRoach helps you Control a living insect from your smartphone (on Kickstarter)
This is one of the most incredible kickstarter campaign ever: Control the movements of a live cockroach from your own mobile device! This is the world’s first commercially available cyborg! The RoboRoach: Control a living insect from...
- Posted 4 years ago