- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Scientists 3D print snacks using ground up bugs
Ok, we saw a lot of applications of 3Dprinting but nothing it was so strange: British scientists have come up with an innovative way of 3D printing the unusual food, which is made from insect ‘flour’, which...
- Posted 3 years ago
RoboRoach helps you Control a living insect from your smartphone (on Kickstarter)
This is one of the most incredible kickstarter campaign ever: Control the movements of a live cockroach from your own mobile device! This is the world’s first commercially available cyborg! The RoboRoach: Control a living insect from...
- Posted 4 years ago