- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
New Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module announced today!
OXFORD, UK, 16 January, 2017 – RS Components (RS) and Allied Electronics, the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc (LSE:ECM), the global distributor for engineers, today announced the latest version of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, based on...
- Posted 2 months ago
Mark One, World’s First Carbon Fiber 3D Printer, announced
An interesting development: the world’s first 3D printer that prints in carbon fiber. Here’s an interesting Oped on Hack a Day: http://hackaday.com/2014/01/29/ask-hackaday-whats-up-with-this-carbon-fiber-printer/ The Mark One printer can print in four different materials, one at a time, which includes...
- Posted 3 years ago
The incredible Peachy Printer: $100, 3D Printer & Scanner with an incredible technology
These guys want to create the first $100 3Dprinter (that actually sports also Scannig features). The project is still in it’s infancy but it’s so cool that was hyper funded on kickstarter. Cool stuff: See how it...
- Posted 3 years ago
A Simple, Low-Cost Conductive Composite Material for 3D Printing of Electronic Sensors
3D printing technology can produce complex objects directly from computer aided digital designs. The technology has traditionally been used by large companies to produce fit and form concept prototypes (‘rapid prototyping’) before production. In recent years however...
- Posted 4 years ago