- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 4 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
3D Printing is changing the World: an amazing infographic
The two most popular methods are FDM and SLA. Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) is a process where small amounts of plastic are heated and fused together layer by layer to create a three-dimensional structure. Steriolithography (SLA) works...
- Posted 1 year ago
The Maker Movement in a cool new Infographic
The Grommet released a very cool infographic about the Makers Movement: Today we’re unveiling a visual representation of the Maker Movement; its impact on consumer products, manufacturing, retail, and our economy as a whole. Whether you’re...
- Posted 2 years ago
Informative 3D Printing Infographic
INFOGRAPHIC: Your Future, 3D Printed | Roadshow for Growth.
- Posted 4 years ago