- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 4 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 6 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 11 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 20 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 23 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 26 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 27 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 31 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 33 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 38 days ago
Star Clock: Ikea Design, Arduino technology
IKEA’s Figgjo, is designed to be a mirror, but with a little ‘electronic can becomes fascinating light equipped wall clock. It’s a round mirror, from which twelve evenly spaced rays and this makes it perfect for...
- Posted 53 days ago
IKEA SMS lamp with GSM shield
We create a lamp controlled by SMS using a GSM shield, a RGB shield and a Arduino UNO. Due to the simplicity of these boards, simply plug one over the other and connect a...
- Posted 233 days ago
ARDUINO WIFI RGB LAMP [IKEA DUDERÖ MODDING]
We create an application based on Arduino, that allows you to control brightness and color of a RGB strip LED via local network or Internet through a WiFi or Ethernet shield How it works The system...
- Posted 454 days ago
IKEA lamp mod – STRÅLA
I love IKEA and her low cost products. Last week I found this STRÅLA lamp. The cost is $4.99, so I bought it. Lighting the lamp I saw that it ‘s very pretty but also … too soft… So I...
- Posted 557 days ago