- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Latest version of Simplicity Studio customizes developer experience
Silicon Labs has released version 4 of Simplicity Studio, an embedded development environment that supports 8- and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), multiprotocol and multiband wireless sytem on chips (SoCs), and fixed-function devices. Silicon Labs has made significant updates...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
ESLOV is the amazing new IoT invention kit from Arduino
Introducing ESLOV, a revolutionary plug-and-play IoT invention kit. ESLOV consists of intelligent modules that join together to create projects in minutes with no prior hardware or programming knowledge necessary. Just connect the modules using cables or mounting them...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Arduino IDE 1.6.12 released with Sierra support and more!
A new version of the Arduino IDE (1.6.12) supporting OSX Sierra is available for download! All OSX users updating to Sierra are invited to also update the IDE to avoid crashes when uploading sketches. This update includes an...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Viper, the Python IoT Development Suite, is now Zerynth
The startup that launched the tools to develop embedded solutions in Python language announced the brand change along with the first official release. Exactly one year after the Kickstarter launch of the suite for developing Internet of...
- Posted 8 months ago
Arduino IDE 1.6.6 released and available for download
Last November, 3rd Arduino released the newest IDE 1.6.6. There are still some bugs (the NAMESPACE, for instance) but Arduino declared to fix most of them in their hourly releases. Today we are very proud to release...
- Posted 12 months ago
VIPER: Python IoT design suite is now available!
After a successful crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter concluded last March, the startup VIPER released the first version of its development suite. As its name implies, VIPER — or “Viper Is Python Embedded in Real-time” — makes it...
- Posted 1 year ago
Welcome to Codebender, a Cloud IDE for Makers
Code Bender, a cloud IDE for Arduino has been released to the public: Time to revolutionize the way you develop and hack on your projects. codebender is a platform that helps your next idea come to life....
- Posted 4 years ago