- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Viper, the Python IoT Development Suite, is now Zerynth
The startup that launched the tools to develop embedded solutions in Python language announced the brand change along with the first official release. Exactly one year after the Kickstarter launch of the suite for developing Internet of...
- Posted 7 months ago
Arduino IDE 1.6.6 released and available for download
Last November, 3rd Arduino released the newest IDE 1.6.6. There are still some bugs (the NAMESPACE, for instance) but Arduino declared to fix most of them in their hourly releases. Today we are very proud to release...
- Posted 11 months ago
VIPER: Python IoT design suite is now available!
After a successful crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter concluded last March, the startup VIPER released the first version of its development suite. As its name implies, VIPER — or “Viper Is Python Embedded in Real-time” — makes it...
- Posted 1 year ago
Welcome to Codebender, a Cloud IDE for Makers
Code Bender, a cloud IDE for Arduino has been released to the public: Time to revolutionize the way you develop and hack on your projects. codebender is a platform that helps your next idea come to life....
- Posted 4 years ago