- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 7 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Make your own Siri or Cortana with Raspberry Pi 3
Are you wondering about how can you create your own version of Siri using a Raspberry Pi? Our friend posted on AliceIa.it a great solution to understand the basics about Speech to Text and Text to Speech. First,...
- Posted 1 month ago
MIT unveils self-assembling Cubic Robots
Incredible stuff coming up from MIT. Think to these things, miniaturized. Known as M-Blocks, the robots are cubes with no external moving parts. Nonetheless, they’re able to climb over and around one another, leap through the air,...
- Posted 3 years ago