- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Make your own Siri or Cortana with Raspberry Pi 3
Are you wondering about how can you create your own version of Siri using a Raspberry Pi? Our friend posted on AliceIa.it a great solution to understand the basics about Speech to Text and Text to Speech. First,...
- Posted 5 months ago
MIT unveils self-assembling Cubic Robots
Incredible stuff coming up from MIT. Think to these things, miniaturized. Known as M-Blocks, the robots are cubes with no external moving parts. Nonetheless, they’re able to climb over and around one another, leap through the air,...
- Posted 3 years ago