- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 7 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Make your own Siri or Cortana with Raspberry Pi 3
Are you wondering about how can you create your own version of Siri using a Raspberry Pi? Our friend posted on AliceIa.it a great solution to understand the basics about Speech to Text and Text to Speech. First,...
- Posted 6 months ago
MIT unveils self-assembling Cubic Robots
Incredible stuff coming up from MIT. Think to these things, miniaturized. Known as M-Blocks, the robots are cubes with no external moving parts. Nonetheless, they’re able to climb over and around one another, leap through the air,...
- Posted 4 years ago