- WyoLum announces Innovation Grant 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Light up your XMAS from your SmartphonePosted 2 days ago
- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 1 week ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 1 month ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 2 months ago
Hauntbox, Open Source Platform for Electronic Haunting projects and props
We discovered via boingboing this amazing (halloween mood) project: The Hauntbox is an open-source hardware controller for all the sensors and controllers necessary to build sophisticated, automated electronic haunting projects. It requires no soldering or prior knowledge to use,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Halloween tunnel lamp – modding
There is a new project for halloween. This is a small modification to a lamp with tunnel effect commercialized by Velleman. There are different types and colors of this lamps, we chose this one because is...
- Posted 1 year ago
Simple Halloween Skull
Maybe it’s too late to present an Halloween project with a lot of function, so we decide to develope a simple application to show how controll a mandible of a skull. In this project the skull speaks...
- Posted 2 years ago