- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 9 hours ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 6 days ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 week ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 4 weeks ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi 2 or, better, “Four”!Posted 1 month ago
- Touch Display for Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- ArduDisplay, when the display becomes interactive!Posted 2 months ago
- LONG-RANGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR IoTPosted 3 months ago
- 3D Scanning with Microsoft KinectPosted 3 months ago
Hauntbox, Open Source Platform for Electronic Haunting projects and props
We discovered via boingboing this amazing (halloween mood) project: The Hauntbox is an open-source hardware controller for all the sensors and controllers necessary to build sophisticated, automated electronic haunting projects. It requires no soldering or prior knowledge to use,...
- Posted 2 years ago
Halloween tunnel lamp – modding
There is a new project for halloween. This is a small modification to a lamp with tunnel effect commercialized by Velleman. There are different types and colors of this lamps, we chose this one because is...
- Posted 3 years ago
Simple Halloween Skull
Maybe it’s too late to present an Halloween project with a lot of function, so we decide to develope a simple application to show how controll a mandible of a skull. In this project the skull speaks...
- Posted 4 years ago