- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 days ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 4 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
3Dprint your halloween special with 3Drag
The night of the witches is coming: we need thus to gear up with a suitable decoration, so to create an atmosphere worthy of this celebration. For this circumstance there are many suggestions on the Internet,...
- Posted 10 months ago
Hauntbox, Open Source Platform for Electronic Haunting projects and props
We discovered via boingboing this amazing (halloween mood) project: The Hauntbox is an open-source hardware controller for all the sensors and controllers necessary to build sophisticated, automated electronic haunting projects. It requires no soldering or prior knowledge to use,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Halloween tunnel lamp – modding
There is a new project for halloween. This is a small modification to a lamp with tunnel effect commercialized by Velleman. There are different types and colors of this lamps, we chose this one because is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Simple Halloween Skull
Maybe it’s too late to present an Halloween project with a lot of function, so we decide to develope a simple application to show how controll a mandible of a skull. In this project the skull speaks...
- Posted 5 years ago