- Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20Posted 5 days ago
- Obrary, on a challenge: marketing Open Design (or Open Source Hardware)Posted 5 days ago
- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 2 weeks ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 2 weeks ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 1 month ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 month ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
Hauntbox, Open Source Platform for Electronic Haunting projects and props
We discovered via boingboing this amazing (halloween mood) project: The Hauntbox is an open-source hardware controller for all the sensors and controllers necessary to build sophisticated, automated electronic haunting projects. It requires no soldering or prior knowledge to use,...
- Posted 11 months ago
Halloween tunnel lamp – modding
There is a new project for halloween. This is a small modification to a lamp with tunnel effect commercialized by Velleman. There are different types and colors of this lamps, we chose this one because is...
- Posted 2 years ago
Simple Halloween Skull
Maybe it’s too late to present an Halloween project with a lot of function, so we decide to develope a simple application to show how controll a mandible of a skull. In this project the skull speaks...
- Posted 3 years ago