- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 days ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 week ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 3 weeks ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 1 month ago
- An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifierPosted 1 month ago
- How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D PrintersPosted 2 months ago
- Interview to Eben Upton: the New Raspberry Pi 3, Makers, Pi Zero…and morePosted 2 months ago
- The Zerynth Framework: programming IoT with PythonPosted 2 months ago
3Dprint your halloween special with 3Drag
The night of the witches is coming: we need thus to gear up with a suitable decoration, so to create an atmosphere worthy of this celebration. For this circumstance there are many suggestions on the Internet,...
- Posted 6 months ago
Hauntbox, Open Source Platform for Electronic Haunting projects and props
We discovered via boingboing this amazing (halloween mood) project: The Hauntbox is an open-source hardware controller for all the sensors and controllers necessary to build sophisticated, automated electronic haunting projects. It requires no soldering or prior knowledge to use,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Halloween tunnel lamp – modding
There is a new project for halloween. This is a small modification to a lamp with tunnel effect commercialized by Velleman. There are different types and colors of this lamps, we chose this one because is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Simple Halloween Skull
Maybe it’s too late to present an Halloween project with a lot of function, so we decide to develope a simple application to show how controll a mandible of a skull. In this project the skull speaks...
- Posted 5 years ago