- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 6 hours ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Building Open Source Hardware – a new book by Alicia Gibb from OSHWA
Recently announced, this book by Alicia Gibb aims at giving you a more clear idea of what does it mean to create an open source hardware company, product or project. It’s worth reading for those who are...
- Posted 2 years ago
Make Your Own Lightsaber infographic
Well, this is not something we publish often but someone sent us a link in the submit news and that’s really cool and a with really well done infographic. This can teach a lot on how to make a...
- Posted 3 years ago