- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 9 hours ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Building Open Source Hardware – a new book by Alicia Gibb from OSHWA
Recently announced, this book by Alicia Gibb aims at giving you a more clear idea of what does it mean to create an open source hardware company, product or project. It’s worth reading for those who are...
- Posted 2 years ago
Make Your Own Lightsaber infographic
Well, this is not something we publish often but someone sent us a link in the submit news and that’s really cool and a with really well done infographic. This can teach a lot on how to make a...
- Posted 3 years ago