- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 2 days ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 4 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 10 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 12 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 17 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 26 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 29 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 32 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 33 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 37 days ago
Using GSM module to remotely control a green wall
We’re a Finnish start-up company which specializes in active green walls which can purify air 100x better than traditional green walls. Few years ago we were in a need for easy way to get our green walls...
- Posted 47 days ago
IKEA SMS lamp with GSM shield
We create a lamp controlled by SMS using a GSM shield, a RGB shield and a Arduino UNO. Due to the simplicity of these boards, simply plug one over the other and connect a...
- Posted 239 days ago
GSM GPS shield for Arduino
Shield for Arduino designed and based on the module GSM/GPRS SIM900 or the GSM/GPRS & GPS module SIM908, to make calls, voice and data connections via GPRS. HARDWARE INNOVATIONS This new version (old Arduino GSM...
- Posted 264 days ago
GSM/GPRS & GPS modem with SIM900/SIM908 module
Allows you to create data connections on the GSM network through a standard USB interface. The cellular modems, particularly USB-stick ones, are now at very affordable prices, however they’re limited: they are explicitly designed for Internet connections,...
- Posted 414 days ago
Small Breakout for SIM900 GSM Module
Some post ago we presented a PCB to mount the SIM900 module. The project is used in our GSM remote control and the Arduino GSM Shield. The dimensions aren’t big (1.75×1.95 inches) but in some cases they...
- Posted 729 days ago
Arduino GSM shield
Download GSM_Shield_Library New GSM/GPRS library This is a very low cost and simple Arduino GSM and GPRS shield. We use the module SIMCom SIM900. It’s the cheaper module now avalaible in the market. The module is...
- Posted 795 days ago
GSM Remote Control – GSM Module
This GSM Mobile is used for our Remote Control (for example Gate Control, Temperature Control….). We use the word ‘module’ because, unlike what we did in our remote control projects, this time around the mobile phone is not...
- Posted 872 days ago