- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Help Arduino to Donate to the Open Source Community
We receive this great news directly from the Arduino team…don’t lose the opportunity to highlight 10 organizations that may benefit from Arduino Support: Once again, Arduino will donate 30,000 USD to promote open source culture and innovation. This...
- Posted 2 years ago
WyoLum announces Innovation Grant 2013
As you can see here in the Grant Rules doc (http://goo.gl/BPXLmQ) Wyolum promotes the third edition of its Innovation Grant: access to the community here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100683109282570407663 In support of Open Hardware, we are pleased to announce a grant opportunity for...
- Posted 3 years ago