- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 7 days ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino RFID shield
This shield could be used as a stand-alone transponder key, or with Google’s servers to create a cloud-computing application. It’s time to present you an application with RFID. We want to show you how to use...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to send data from Arduino to Google Docs Spreadsheet
A very interesting feature of Arduino is the great avalaibility of library that make the developer work very simple and fast. Make a Web Server, a Web Client or post a Tweet haven’t difficulty. Try to do...
- Posted 6 years ago