- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 20 hours ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 2 days ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 4 days ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 1 week ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 4 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 4 weeks ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino RFID shield
This shield could be used as a stand-alone transponder key, or with Google’s servers to create a cloud-computing application. It’s time to present you an application with RFID. We want to show you how to use...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to send data from Arduino to Google Docs Spreadsheet
A very interesting feature of Arduino is the great avalaibility of library that make the developer work very simple and fast. Make a Web Server, a Web Client or post a Tweet haven’t difficulty. Try to do...
- Posted 3 years ago