- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino RFID shield
This shield could be used as a stand-alone transponder key, or with Google’s servers to create a cloud-computing application. It’s time to present you an application with RFID. We want to show you how to use...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to send data from Arduino to Google Docs Spreadsheet
A very interesting feature of Arduino is the great avalaibility of library that make the developer work very simple and fast. Make a Web Server, a Web Client or post a Tweet haven’t difficulty. Try to do...
- Posted 6 years ago