- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Earth Day 2016: best 3D printing projects contributing to a greener planet
In the past year, Earth has seen monthly temperatures reach record highs, Arctic ice levels plummet to new lows, and CO2 levels spike like never before. Meanwhile, the average American is producing four pounds of garbage and...
- Posted 5 months ago
The Smart Citizen Kit: Crowdsourced Environmental Monitoring (on Kickstarter)
We are not asking you to eliminate your carbon footprint, nor attempting to turn you into a climate change crusader, nor claiming that the end of the world was triggered by you not recycling that can of soda...
- Posted 3 years ago