- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Intel® IoT Cloud Analytics: monitor your boards’ swarm
Intel provides a nice feature dedicated to its IoT boards users: the IoT Analytics portal. IoT Analytics includes resources for the collection and analysis of sensor data that the Intel® IoT Developer Kit provides without having to invest...
- Posted 7 months ago
ArduSHIELD most universal shield for ARDUINO ever, 200% funded on Indiegogo
ArduShield it is most universal development shield for most popular Arduino boards like a Arduino UNO R3, Mini, Pro Mini V5, Nano V3, MicroR3, Leonardo, Yun, Zero, Galileo Gen2 and many other derivative boards created by great...
- Posted 7 months ago
Intel to Bring Heavy Dose of IoT Offerings to Embedded World 2016
Intel officials at the upcoming Embedded World 2016 show will roll out a broad array of hardware and software that will make it easier for developers to create new products for the Internet of things. The chip...
- Posted 1 year ago
An Intel Galileo Walkthrough
Despite the Arduino YUN was presented just recently, already a new board that is compatible with GNU/Linux has been released. This one is based on x86 technology and made by Intel, the leader of this technology....
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino premieres at Maker Faire Rome: Galileo with Intel and Arduino Tre (Linux)
Maker Faire Rome opening conference yesterday was pretty cool in terms of announcements and Massimo Banzi revealed a great collaboration plan with Intel, the Arduino Galileo: Intel Galileo board is the first product in a new family...
- Posted 4 years ago