- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Challenge Wireless Power – Open-Electronics First Contest, join to win amazing prizes!
We are so excited to announce that Open-Electronics will launch today its new “Open Contest” platform, i.e. a platform dedicated to create, promote and manage challenges and contests about open source products. You will be able, when...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
A Complete Course in Robotics on Kickstarter, Bluetooth robot included and supported by every platform!
Formula AllCode is a robotics course which includes a high specification, Bluetooth enabled robot. The project consists of: The Formula AllCode robot itself A FREE PDF course in robotics Accessories used to learn including graphical mat...
- Posted 1 year ago
Futura Group and Open-Electronics.org at Maker Faire Bay Area 2015! Come and visit us!
15-16-17 May 2015, San Mateo Event Center (CA – USA) will host the tenth edition of the Maker Faire Bay Area, the world’s largest exhibition dedicated to Innovation, Creativity and Technology. In 2014 more than 130,000...
- Posted 1 year ago
Open Electronics near to 500,000 Facebook fans! Help us to break the record!
Open-electronics.org is approaching to 500,000 fans on its Facebook page, the staff wants to thank you and all the community! Please help us to break the record, by sharing the page with your friends!
- Posted 2 years ago
Futura Elettronica is now Official Italian Distributor of RaspberryPI
Futura Elettronica, Open Electronics mothership, is now official Italian Distributor of RaspberryPI, after reaching an agreement with RS Components. Italian followers of Open Electronics can check the huge inventory of products that Futura sports on its web shop....
- Posted 3 years ago