- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Data Logger with tinyK20 Board
After presenting yesterday the tinyK20 board, we will show you two example projects done by using the MCU board. Today, a datalogger device used to log gyro sensors: For a research project we would like to use...
- Posted 1 year ago
tinyK20, perfect for wearable computing
This project is about to build a small and tiny (48mm x 19mm) development board based on a Freescale Kinetis K20 device (ARM Cortex-M4 running at 50 MHz). The microcontroller pins are on the outside to use...
- Posted 1 year ago
UDOO Neo: IOT and desktop computing for $50
UDOO released a new interesting board, announced at EmbeddedWorld 2015. Price point should be less than $50! Hi UDOOers, today’s the day we pull out the rabbit from the hat. Since this idea came to us...
- Posted 2 years ago
Freescale announces WaRPboard.org a wannabe Wearable Reference Platform
At recent CES, Freescale announced Warp Board, a new open source hardware wannabe reference platform for wearable: take a look at the page! It’s based on Android! The WaRPboard implements a hybrid architecture to address the evolving...
- Posted 3 years ago
Freescale presents KL02 the smallest ARM powered MCU
Freescale introduces the Kinetis KL02 chip-scale package CSP, the worlds smallest ARM Powered® MCU. Available in the ultra-small 1.9 mm x 2.0 mm wafer level chip-scale package, the KL02 CSP MKL02Z32CAF4R drastically reduces board space while...
- Posted 4 years ago