- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 min ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Flyport – Professional IoT modules by OpenPicus
OpenPicus FlyPort is a system on a module dedicated to IoT and M2M application, especially for professional use. Following some details on the solution: Why FlyportPRO SoM? A system-on-module is the best solution for those customers looking...
- Posted 1 year ago
OpenPicus presents new IoT professional platform: FlyportPRO WiFi
The boys at OpenPicus R&D are volcanoes: now it’s time for Flyport PRO: an opensource hardware platform for professional users: it’s smaller, more powerful and CE Certified! Like the perfect platforms for companies building IoT. Check it...
- Posted 3 years ago