- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
An Interview with Angel: the open ecosystem for Digital Heatlh and Fitness
As you may know, we have been enthusiastic supporters of the Angel Sensor project since the very beginning: the overall vision of driving more open innovation in digital health, through a seriously open platform was definitely interesting...
- Posted 3 years ago
Angel, the Open Source sensor platform for Health and Fitness funded on Indiegogo
Angel, is a super interesting wearable device coming up from indiegogo. This project really looks awesome: Angel is the first device designed with developers in mind. Currently most trackers for fitness and health are built for use by a...
- Posted 4 years ago