- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
An Open Source Filament Extruder for 3D Printer
Create filaments for FDM printing of your choice, by yourself, thanks to this self buildable machine that gives new life to PLA, ABS and PET leftovers. Even if their price decisively fell in the last...
- Posted 3 months ago
Ultimaker announces four new 3D Printing materials
Ultimaker, the leading open source 3D printer manufacturer, announced today the global offering of four new materials to use for 3D printing using the Ultimaker 2 family of products. Essential for producing the highest level of properties...
- Posted 8 months ago
Functionalize promised to be the world’s Most Conductive 3D Printing Filament
As you may know, making 3D prints electronically functional is complex and requires a separate manufacturing process to add circuit boards, wiring, and electronic components. To answer this key problem, Functionalize is now carrying on a kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Definitive Filament Guide: ABS vs PLA vs many new, innovative materials by Nick Lievendag
Web picks: a super useful guide for choosing the right filament for your 3dprinting. We HAD to share: The next wave in the prosumer FFF 3D printing evolution isn’t about 3D printers, it’s about the plastic filament...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing! THE IDEA StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to...
- Posted 3 years ago