- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Ultimaker announces four new 3D Printing materials
Ultimaker, the leading open source 3D printer manufacturer, announced today the global offering of four new materials to use for 3D printing using the Ultimaker 2 family of products. Essential for producing the highest level of properties...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Functionalize promised to be the world’s Most Conductive 3D Printing Filament
As you may know, making 3D prints electronically functional is complex and requires a separate manufacturing process to add circuit boards, wiring, and electronic components. To answer this key problem, Functionalize is now carrying on a kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Definitive Filament Guide: ABS vs PLA vs many new, innovative materials by Nick Lievendag
Web picks: a super useful guide for choosing the right filament for your 3dprinting. We HAD to share: The next wave in the prosumer FFF 3D printing evolution isn’t about 3D printers, it’s about the plastic filament...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing! THE IDEA StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to...
- Posted 3 years ago