- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
An Open Source Filament Extruder for 3D Printer
Create filaments for FDM printing of your choice, by yourself, thanks to this self buildable machine that gives new life to PLA, ABS and PET leftovers. Even if their price decisively fell in the last...
- Posted 2 months ago
Ultimaker announces four new 3D Printing materials
Ultimaker, the leading open source 3D printer manufacturer, announced today the global offering of four new materials to use for 3D printing using the Ultimaker 2 family of products. Essential for producing the highest level of properties...
- Posted 7 months ago
Functionalize promised to be the world’s Most Conductive 3D Printing Filament
As you may know, making 3D prints electronically functional is complex and requires a separate manufacturing process to add circuit boards, wiring, and electronic components. To answer this key problem, Functionalize is now carrying on a kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Definitive Filament Guide: ABS vs PLA vs many new, innovative materials by Nick Lievendag
Web picks: a super useful guide for choosing the right filament for your 3dprinting. We HAD to share: The next wave in the prosumer FFF 3D printing evolution isn’t about 3D printers, it’s about the plastic filament...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing! THE IDEA StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to...
- Posted 3 years ago