- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
PreciousPlastic project: dedicated to ecologists and 3d printers
Plastic can easily be recycled. It needs relative low temperatures and pressures. Look around and you’ll notice plastic waste is everywhere around us. We just need to sort it and have tools to turn it into new...
- Posted 10 months ago
Ewe industries releases its acclaimed printers seen at MFR Rome 2015
After winning a design prize in 2014 when Ewe showed during the Maker Faire Rome its ERA 3D printer, this year they presented two more interesting models, a big printer (60x40cm printing area) named Olympia and a...
- Posted 11 months ago
Felfil Evo. A filament extruder for 3D printers made for you by Collettivo Cocomeri
Felfil Evo, the open source filament extruder for 3D printers made for makers. Ready for experimentation, it will help you save money! An easy to use filament extruder, which will allow anyone to produce their 3D printer...
- Posted 12 months ago
83-Year-Old Inventor Designs Inexpensive Open-Source Filament Extruder
Never too late to invent something great: Hugh Lyman, an 83-year-old retiree from Enumclaw, Washington, won The Desktop Factory Competition with his design for a low-cost, open-source machine capable of turning resin pellets into inexpensive filament for 3D printing....
- Posted 3 years ago
The n-th filament extruder on Kickstarter
Tim Elmore is a PhD student at the University of Florida studying Mechanical Engineering. His experience with 3D printing, and having to buy filament, is what spurred his interest in creating a filament extruder. He did his...
- Posted 3 years ago