- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 3 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Open-Source CNC Farming Machine Reimagines Food Production
It’s open-source. It’s customizable. And it’s just as exciting to gardeners as is it is to garage tinkerers. Meet FarmBot, humanity’s first open-source Computer Numeric Control (CNC) farming machine. FarmBot is a CNC machine comprised of a...
- Posted 3 months ago
FarmBot the Open Source Farming CNC Robot
Farmbot is the first open source cnc farming machine with the aim to create an open and accessible technology aiding everyone to grow food and to grow food for everyone. It runs on open source hardware like...
- Posted 11 months ago
Learn to Grow Anything with OpenFarm
Do you remember Farmbot? We had the chance to interview Rory Landon Aronson few months ago while he was launching Farmbot, his amazing project for computer controlled agriculture. Well, now Rory launched OpenFarm, an open database of plant growing...
- Posted 2 years ago
FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision Agriculture
If you have not yet discovered project Farmbot, this interview will be a revelation to you. The project in question, has the ambition to bring digitalization into one of the oldest processes in society, that of agriculture....
- Posted 3 years ago