- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 7 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Fab Foundation launched Fab Academy 2015 Program
According the website which is probably the best way for me to explain you what it is, The Fab Academy: “is a Digital Fabrication Program directed by Neil Gershenfeld of MIT’s Center For Bits and Atoms and...
- Posted 2 years ago
Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas Diez
Incredibly enough, given the incredible amount of work he’s doing to prepare the next edition of the International Fablabs Conference, the FAB 10 that will happen soon in Barcelona, we had the chance to host this beautiful...
- Posted 3 years ago
Atomic Tumbler an OpenSource DIY Tumbler from Fablab Torino
Atomic tumbler is a machine for the tumbling realized through laser cutting and printing 3d, to obtain polished pieces outside of the industrial production. via Atomic Tumbler – Burattatrice DIY | Fablab Torino. Fantastic low fi / low...
- Posted 4 years ago