- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Fab Foundation launched Fab Academy 2015 Program
According the website which is probably the best way for me to explain you what it is, The Fab Academy: “is a Digital Fabrication Program directed by Neil Gershenfeld of MIT’s Center For Bits and Atoms and...
- Posted 2 years ago
Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas Diez
Incredibly enough, given the incredible amount of work he’s doing to prepare the next edition of the International Fablabs Conference, the FAB 10 that will happen soon in Barcelona, we had the chance to host this beautiful...
- Posted 3 years ago
Atomic Tumbler an OpenSource DIY Tumbler from Fablab Torino
Atomic tumbler is a machine for the tumbling realized through laser cutting and printing 3d, to obtain polished pieces outside of the industrial production. via Atomic Tumbler – Burattatrice DIY | Fablab Torino. Fantastic low fi / low...
- Posted 4 years ago