- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
New IoT reference boards by Argon
Argonboards provides complete board and software solutions based on NXP solutions revolutionizing the IOT market. The idea behind Argonboards is to allow companies to quickly evaluate the next generation NXP architectures and build a demo of their...
- Posted 5 months ago
Exploring the Open Source Ethernet Broadcaster
In this second and final post we will go deep inside the Ethernet audio streaming transceiver firmware. Recently, we have presented an Ethernet audio streaming unit. In particular, we have shown how to configure the boards...
- Posted 12 months ago
Low cost Ethernet shield with ENC28J60
Economical alternative to original Arduino ethernet shields, allows data rates up to 10 Mbps and is achieved with a traditional assembly components. One of the most interesting shield that you can mount on the Arduino platform is...
- Posted 5 years ago