- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
New IoT reference boards by Argon
Argonboards provides complete board and software solutions based on NXP solutions revolutionizing the IOT market. The idea behind Argonboards is to allow companies to quickly evaluate the next generation NXP architectures and build a demo of their...
- Posted 8 months ago
Exploring the Open Source Ethernet Broadcaster
In this second and final post we will go deep inside the Ethernet audio streaming transceiver firmware. Recently, we have presented an Ethernet audio streaming unit. In particular, we have shown how to configure the boards...
- Posted 1 year ago
Low cost Ethernet shield with ENC28J60
Economical alternative to original Arduino ethernet shields, allows data rates up to 10 Mbps and is achieved with a traditional assembly components. One of the most interesting shield that you can mount on the Arduino platform is...
- Posted 5 years ago