- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
12 meters WASP Delta 3D Printer: printing houses hasn’t been easier ever!
In 2011, the italian professor Enrico Dini launched his D-Shape printer project, a huge clay and concrete printer capable of printing houses. The concept of a house 3D printer raised a real worldwide interest and many other...
- Posted 1 year ago
3D Printing houses: see the full Lecture from Enrico Dini at IaaC
A beautiful lecture from Enrico Dini, “the man who prints houses” at the IaaC in Barcelona. Enrico Dini – IaaC Lecture Series 2012-13 – YouTube.
- Posted 3 years ago