- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
12 meters WASP Delta 3D Printer: printing houses hasn’t been easier ever!
In 2011, the italian professor Enrico Dini launched his D-Shape printer project, a huge clay and concrete printer capable of printing houses. The concept of a house 3D printer raised a real worldwide interest and many other...
- Posted 1 year ago
3D Printing houses: see the full Lecture from Enrico Dini at IaaC
A beautiful lecture from Enrico Dini, “the man who prints houses” at the IaaC in Barcelona. Enrico Dini – IaaC Lecture Series 2012-13 – YouTube.
- Posted 4 years ago