- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 15 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 18 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
12 meters WASP Delta 3D Printer: printing houses hasn’t been easier ever!
In 2011, the italian professor Enrico Dini launched his D-Shape printer project, a huge clay and concrete printer capable of printing houses. The concept of a house 3D printer raised a real worldwide interest and many other...
- Posted 1 year ago
3D Printing houses: see the full Lecture from Enrico Dini at IaaC
A beautiful lecture from Enrico Dini, “the man who prints houses” at the IaaC in Barcelona. Enrico Dini – IaaC Lecture Series 2012-13 – YouTube.
- Posted 4 years ago