- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
LumiPocket LT: a 3D resin printer, engraver and etcher combo on Kickstarter now
This incredible printer got 50% of the requested funding in only 9 hours! Find out why! LumiPocket LT is the first multi-purpose, SCARA-based, Light curing 3D Printer. It is an affordable, standalone, compact tool that can take...
- Posted 1 year ago
A cute open source Laser Engraver and Cutter for Makers
Very beautiful project of small and affordable micro engraver for Maker’s smallworks. See the pictures: Laser Cube is an open source and economical laser engraver/cutter kit . It is so easy to use and have pleasure from...
- Posted 2 years ago
Hacking 2 DVD RW writers: here’s engravR (RPi Laser Engraver)
Hacking 2 DVD RW writers and creating a Laser Engraver from it. Awesome: Note: If you don’t particularly care about the technical aspects of the project, skip to 13:45 to see the engraver in action! My code...
- Posted 3 years ago