- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Ways to Conserve Energy at Home
Being “Energy Efficient” at home isn’t just for granola-eating techies or Elon Musk. It’s the best way to reduce the price of your utility bill each month while also reducing your environmental impact on daily basis....
- Posted 12 months ago
The Hackaday Prize – Build Something That Matters and win a Space Trip
Build Something That Matters Last year The Hackaday Prize began a movement, this year we’re solving problems that matter to everyone. The creative energy and years of experience found in our huge community of Hackers, Designers, and...
- Posted 1 year ago
If you still don’t know Solar Pocket Factory that’s why you should
This project really hit the news earlier on this month: looks like after completing successfully its kickstarter campaign the guys are on track to change the world of solar providing a product that could be used by...
- Posted 2 years ago
Open Source Energy Enercan V2 on KissKissBankBank
A very interesting Low Tech project! Geoffroy Levy présente Open Source Energy : Aidez-nous à construire le générateur Enercan V2 — KissKissBankBank.
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi model A is out
Raspberry Pi foundation launched a newer version of the Raspberry PI. According to the website “The Model A is a stripped-down version of the Model B Raspberry Pi, with no Ethernet, one USB port and 256MB RAM....
- Posted 4 years ago