- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Last Few Days for Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: hurry up!
More and more projects are coming for the contest, but maybe someone else has to come: hurry up guys, the time is running out! The deadline for submitting your project is February, 28th! So far, the submitted projects...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics: We Want You!
First of all we want to thank the people who started to send us their projects for the contest. The deadline for submitting your project is February, 28th: what are you waiting for sending yours?! :) Below the...
- Posted 1 month ago
Wireless Power Contest Challenge by Open-Electronics, new deadlines!
We wrote a lot about our Challenge Wireless Power contest launched here at Open Electronics. The first phase named “ideas submission” has been closed on November, 30th and we received a lot of good ideas to be implemented,...
- Posted 2 months ago
Smart brick – Contest Open-Electronics
The wireless power contest by Open Electronics is running to its end, if you want to submit your idea don’t loose time! Deadline is set to Nov 30th, send your project here. Today we are presenting a...
- Posted 3 months ago