- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 6 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Farnell element14 : $1,000 to Change the World
Do you have an idea that could Change the World? Engineering is one way in which talent, skills, expertise and imagination can be combined and used to Change the World for the better, both now and...
- Posted 1 week ago
Sci Fi Your Pi: Meditech an open source raspberry pi based Star Trek Tricorder
As promised on our previous post about the SciFi your Pi competition, here is one of the project selected for the challenge. It is directly taken from Star Trek, do you remember the Tricorder, the all-in-one sensor...
- Posted 1 year ago
Sci Fi Your Pi challenge: PiDesk, a computer interface from Tron!
As promised on our previous post about the SciFi your Pi competition, here is one of the project selected for the challenge. It is an innovative computer interface, similar to that seen in Tron, according to the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Sci Fi Your Pi Design Challenge: can you make a tricorder or a hunter seeker, with your raspberry pi?
With the motto “Making Science out of Science Fiction”, Element14 community launched last month a competition among makers devoted to low cost computing and open source hardware to present their projects, following the rule: The element14 members...
- Posted 2 years ago
RIoTboard a new Open Source Board from element14
A new Open Source Board for Linux: this time from Element14. The RIoTboard is an open source platform based on an i.MX 6Solo applications processor, using an ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture. The platform is ideal for Android and...
- Posted 3 years ago