- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
OpenBCI Partners with Voodoo Manufacturing for Ultracortex Mark IV Headsets
s 3D printing enters the mainstream more each day, offering incredible rewards to the world with an ever-growing list of innovations, we are also seeing a number of powerful collaborations taking place as companies work together to...
- Posted 6 days ago
Brain-Duino – Open-Source, High-Quality Brain-Computer Interface
‘Brain-Duino’ is an open-source brain-computer interface project. With Brain-Duino you can control your computer by thoughts, enhance mental states, do art installations and much more. During 2016 Brainduino will launch a Kickstarter campaign, if you want...
- Posted 7 months ago
Magic in Reality- A Small Car Controlled by Electroencephalogram（EEG)
Electroencephalography (EEG) measures bioelectrical activity in the brain – specifically bio-electrical signals generated by the cerebral cortex nerve cells. The tricky point here is to use those signals to control a small robot car. 1. The EEG...
- Posted 8 months ago
OpenBCI: a new open source brain-computer interface on Kickstarter
OpenBCI is firmly believing into open source and spreading culture and knowledge on brain to computer interface. The’ve already launched a good product, but now on kickstarter they started a new campaign (already funded with more than...
- Posted 11 months ago
Staying focused with a brain-sensing smart lamp
Clara is a smart lamp able to respond to your brain waves and subtly adjust your environment. The project, running on Arduino Uno, was created by Marcelo Mejía Cobo, Belen Tenorio, and Josh Sucher for a class at...
- Posted 1 year ago
DreamNet: The Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband
Synapse launches Kickstarter campaign for a Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband. Despite it’s not clear whether this will be open source or not (at least the team mentioned being open source in the email they sent us) this...
- Posted 3 years ago