- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Brain-Duino – Open-Source, High-Quality Brain-Computer Interface
‘Brain-Duino’ is an open-source brain-computer interface project. With Brain-Duino you can control your computer by thoughts, enhance mental states, do art installations and much more. During 2016 Brainduino will launch a Kickstarter campaign, if you want...
- Posted 6 months ago
Magic in Reality- A Small Car Controlled by Electroencephalogram（EEG)
Electroencephalography (EEG) measures bioelectrical activity in the brain – specifically bio-electrical signals generated by the cerebral cortex nerve cells. The tricky point here is to use those signals to control a small robot car. 1. The EEG...
- Posted 7 months ago
OpenBCI: a new open source brain-computer interface on Kickstarter
OpenBCI is firmly believing into open source and spreading culture and knowledge on brain to computer interface. The’ve already launched a good product, but now on kickstarter they started a new campaign (already funded with more than...
- Posted 11 months ago
Staying focused with a brain-sensing smart lamp
Clara is a smart lamp able to respond to your brain waves and subtly adjust your environment. The project, running on Arduino Uno, was created by Marcelo Mejía Cobo, Belen Tenorio, and Josh Sucher for a class at...
- Posted 11 months ago
DreamNet: The Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband
Synapse launches Kickstarter campaign for a Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband. Despite it’s not clear whether this will be open source or not (at least the team mentioned being open source in the email they sent us) this...
- Posted 3 years ago