- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenBCI Partners with Voodoo Manufacturing for Ultracortex Mark IV Headsets
s 3D printing enters the mainstream more each day, offering incredible rewards to the world with an ever-growing list of innovations, we are also seeing a number of powerful collaborations taking place as companies work together to...
- Posted 4 months ago
Brain-Duino – Open-Source, High-Quality Brain-Computer Interface
‘Brain-Duino’ is an open-source brain-computer interface project. With Brain-Duino you can control your computer by thoughts, enhance mental states, do art installations and much more. During 2016 Brainduino will launch a Kickstarter campaign, if you want...
- Posted 11 months ago
Magic in Reality- A Small Car Controlled by Electroencephalogram（EEG)
Electroencephalography (EEG) measures bioelectrical activity in the brain – specifically bio-electrical signals generated by the cerebral cortex nerve cells. The tricky point here is to use those signals to control a small robot car. 1. The EEG...
- Posted 12 months ago
OpenBCI: a new open source brain-computer interface on Kickstarter
OpenBCI is firmly believing into open source and spreading culture and knowledge on brain to computer interface. The’ve already launched a good product, but now on kickstarter they started a new campaign (already funded with more than...
- Posted 1 year ago
Staying focused with a brain-sensing smart lamp
Clara is a smart lamp able to respond to your brain waves and subtly adjust your environment. The project, running on Arduino Uno, was created by Marcelo Mejía Cobo, Belen Tenorio, and Josh Sucher for a class at...
- Posted 1 year ago
DreamNet: The Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband
Synapse launches Kickstarter campaign for a Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband. Despite it’s not clear whether this will be open source or not (at least the team mentioned being open source in the email they sent us) this...
- Posted 3 years ago