- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 7 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
OpenBCI Partners with Voodoo Manufacturing for Ultracortex Mark IV Headsets
s 3D printing enters the mainstream more each day, offering incredible rewards to the world with an ever-growing list of innovations, we are also seeing a number of powerful collaborations taking place as companies work together to...
- Posted 3 months ago
Brain-Duino – Open-Source, High-Quality Brain-Computer Interface
‘Brain-Duino’ is an open-source brain-computer interface project. With Brain-Duino you can control your computer by thoughts, enhance mental states, do art installations and much more. During 2016 Brainduino will launch a Kickstarter campaign, if you want...
- Posted 10 months ago
Magic in Reality- A Small Car Controlled by Electroencephalogram（EEG)
Electroencephalography (EEG) measures bioelectrical activity in the brain – specifically bio-electrical signals generated by the cerebral cortex nerve cells. The tricky point here is to use those signals to control a small robot car. 1. The EEG...
- Posted 11 months ago
OpenBCI: a new open source brain-computer interface on Kickstarter
OpenBCI is firmly believing into open source and spreading culture and knowledge on brain to computer interface. The’ve already launched a good product, but now on kickstarter they started a new campaign (already funded with more than...
- Posted 1 year ago
Staying focused with a brain-sensing smart lamp
Clara is a smart lamp able to respond to your brain waves and subtly adjust your environment. The project, running on Arduino Uno, was created by Marcelo Mejía Cobo, Belen Tenorio, and Josh Sucher for a class at...
- Posted 1 year ago
DreamNet: The Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband
Synapse launches Kickstarter campaign for a Programmable Lucid Dreaming Headband. Despite it’s not clear whether this will be open source or not (at least the team mentioned being open source in the email they sent us) this...
- Posted 3 years ago